Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a wolf roleplay in the forests of Germany.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Treetop Clearing
 The life of a loner EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Kaiden

» Alliteration Sensation
 The life of a loner EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm by Soara

» The Interview
 The life of a loner EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm by Titanium

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
 The life of a loner EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Kaiden

»  The life of a loner
 The life of a loner EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am by Terra

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Faolán (81)
 The life of a loner I_vote_lcap The life of a loner I_voting_bar The life of a loner I_vote_rcap 
Terra (56)
 The life of a loner I_vote_lcap The life of a loner I_voting_bar The life of a loner I_vote_rcap 
Soara (49)
Toby (20)
Elektra (19)
Filou (16)
Sayuri (14)
Titanium (12)
Adolpha (5)
Kaiden (4)
Most Viewed Topics
Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing
The Interview
Faolán's Biography
Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
- F I L O U -
✦ || Elektra || ✦
Toby's Biography
Biography Tutorial
The life of a loner
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The life of a loner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adolpha

Adolpha

The life of a loner Empty
PostSubject: The life of a loner    The life of a loner EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Name: Adolpha

Nickname: none

Desired rank: Medic

Persona: Smart, fun and fast I have a great sense of smell. I also love taking care of and teaching other wolves things.Adolpha loves pups and elders she has a soft spot for them. She hates rude disrespectful wolves and can't tolerate liars.

Physical description: Adolpha has a brown red coat with chocolate brown eyes.

History: I grew up in a forest that had all the prey you could eat. I was the only pup my mother had so I had no other siblings. I never knew my dad he got shot by a poacher before i was even born. My time that i spent with my mother was very important to me. She was the Shaman of the pack  and she taught me everything that she knew. Soon after my 4 birthday my pack got a disease and my mother was one of the first to be infected. Soon she  couldn't remember anything  I tried everything to save my pack but there was nothing i could do. Me and a few survivors left the pack and we went our own way me and one of the elders wanted to look for a new pack but the others just went all off on their own. After about the first year the elder (Fenris) died so then i was on my own i have been looking for a pack and hoping that they will except me.

Friends: none

Acquaintances: none

Strangers: everyone

Foes: none

Theme song (optional): none

Picture (optional)
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

PostSubject: Re: The life of a loner    The life of a loner EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Welcome to the pack; feel free to jump into rp now.~
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net
Adolpha

Adolpha

PostSubject: Re: The life of a loner    The life of a loner EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:56 am

Thank you so much i cant wait to start RPing  with you .
Back to top Go down
Soara

Soara

Your Wolf
Name: Soara
Mate: none

PostSubject: Re: The life of a loner    The life of a loner EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Welcome to the pack! I think our wolves will become good friends.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf
Name: Terra
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The life of a loner    The life of a loner EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am

Warm welcome, Adolpha! I cant wait to see ya in the rp. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The life of a loner    The life of a loner Empty

Back to top Go down

The life of a loner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of the Marisan :: The Pack :: Bio's-
Jump to: