Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a wolf roleplay in the forests of Germany.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Treetop Clearing
General Rules of the Forum EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Kaiden

» Alliteration Sensation
General Rules of the Forum EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm by Soara

» The Interview
General Rules of the Forum EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm by Titanium

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
General Rules of the Forum EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Kaiden

»  The life of a loner
General Rules of the Forum EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am by Terra

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Faolán (81)
General Rules of the Forum I_vote_lcapGeneral Rules of the Forum I_voting_barGeneral Rules of the Forum I_vote_rcap 
Terra (56)
General Rules of the Forum I_vote_lcapGeneral Rules of the Forum I_voting_barGeneral Rules of the Forum I_vote_rcap 
Soara (49)
Toby (20)
Elektra (19)
Filou (16)
Sayuri (14)
Titanium (12)
Adolpha (5)
Kaiden (4)
Most Viewed Topics
Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing
The Interview
Faolán's Biography
Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
- F I L O U -
✦ || Elektra || ✦
Toby's Biography
Biography Tutorial
The life of a loner
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

General Rules of the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

General Rules of the Forum Empty
PostSubject: General Rules of the Forum   General Rules of the Forum EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:46 am

Hey, make sure to read all these rules to keep you out of trouble on the forum. ^^

Respect everyone here
I do not care if someone is mean to you in rp. Do not take it personal. But, in ooc (out of character) you must be respectful to everyone. No matter their rank, name, or anything. I do not want to find out that someone has been bullying someone else. And that's final. If you are having a conflict, pm me (I won't me mad) and I'll do my best to sort it out.

Stay active!
Please try to stay active, logging in once a day would be great. However, if your going on vacation (etc) and do not have access to a computer or internet, please request an EFA and you won't have to worry. But, do not request an EFA if you know you're never going to log in again--EFA's last for 3 months maximum.

Leaving the pack
It is ok if you leave the pack. I understand. But, please do not stop logging in and keep everyone guessing. You must either say that you are leaving via post or pm. It's just easier for me that way. I won't be mad if you leave; everyone will be sad instead. So please, don't be afraid to tell me that you are leaving and just tell me.

No SPAM!
SPAM means stupid, pointless, annoying, messages. Don't do it. It's a waste of time and everyone hates dealing with it. On this website, spam means posting under three words in your posts (unless its a game), posting less than two sentences in your rp posts, double posting, etc. More definitions of spam can be found on the website.

Our site if for 12+
If you're younger than that, please take a look around the forum just to make sure if suits your comfortably level. Cursing is allowed; just not in every post. And no saying inappropriate words for yes, there are smaller kids on here. All ages are welcome.

Please use correct English
English is the only language allowed on the website, and you must use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I understand if you're not a complete English speaker, so it's ok if you make these mistakes as long as you're trying your best. And, please don't use text chat (unless in the chatbox); we should not see: & de she-wolf ran thru de 4est on her skoutin misson. None of that. It gets annoying and incredibly hard to read your posts.

Joining
If you'd like to join, I would like for you to know that signing up on the site is mandatory. No exceptions. If you're delayed need your parents' permission to sign up or whatever, please do it as soon as possible, because we're all waiting for you on our forum! Thanks for reading the rules; the secret words is candy.
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net

General Rules of the Forum
Page 1 of 1