Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a wolf roleplay in the forests of Germany.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Treetop Clearing
Rules of the Chat EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Kaiden

» Alliteration Sensation
Rules of the Chat EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm by Soara

» The Interview
Rules of the Chat EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm by Titanium

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
Rules of the Chat EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Kaiden

»  The life of a loner
Rules of the Chat EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am by Terra

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Faolán (81)
Rules of the Chat I_vote_lcapRules of the Chat I_voting_barRules of the Chat I_vote_rcap 
Terra (56)
Rules of the Chat I_vote_lcapRules of the Chat I_voting_barRules of the Chat I_vote_rcap 
Soara (49)
Toby (20)
Elektra (19)
Filou (16)
Sayuri (14)
Titanium (12)
Adolpha (5)
Kaiden (4)
Most Viewed Topics
Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing
The Interview
Faolán's Biography
Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
- F I L O U -
✦ || Elektra || ✦
Toby's Biography
Biography Tutorial
The life of a loner
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rules of the Chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

Rules of the Chat Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Chat   Rules of the Chat EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Please read this to keep you from getting banned from the chatbox.

No SPAM
Just don't do it. It gets really annoying and it slows down the chat. The chat mods will kick you, ban you, or report you depending on how much and how badly you spammed. If you catch someone spamming but are not a chat mod, pm me about it right away with a screenshot or any other way you can prove it.

OOC Only!
OOC means out of character, and that's what I want to find in the chatbox. I do not want to see any roleplaying of any kind, and only chatting with other members. It's ok if you do something like "Artemis eats a cookie then slaps an Athorn" a few times every now and then, but it gets annoying if its the only thing you ever say on there.

Respect the Mods
The chat mods are the people who... well... have chatbox mod powers. You can identify a mod because their name will look something like this: @ Artemis. All they'll have is the @ sign in front of their name. That's it. And respect them. They will be Athorns and the Deity, and they have lots of power over you.
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net

Rules of the Chat
Page 1 of 1