Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a wolf roleplay in the forests of Germany.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Treetop Clearing
Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Kaiden

» Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm by Soara

» The Interview
Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm by Titanium

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Kaiden

»  The life of a loner
Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am by Terra

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Faolán (81)
Treetop Clearing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTreetop Clearing - Page 2 I_voting_barTreetop Clearing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Terra (56)
Treetop Clearing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTreetop Clearing - Page 2 I_voting_barTreetop Clearing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Soara (49)
Toby (20)
Elektra (19)
Filou (16)
Sayuri (14)
Titanium (12)
Adolpha (5)
Kaiden (4)
Most Viewed Topics
Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing
The Interview
Faolán's Biography
Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
- F I L O U -
✦ || Elektra || ✦
Toby's Biography
Biography Tutorial
The life of a loner
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Treetop Clearing

Go down 
+4
Soara
Filou
Sayuri
Faolán
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

Treetop Clearing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Treetop Clearing - Page 2 20120229094857

Treetop Clearing is often called the pack border. It isn't claimed by the pack, and this is where most wolves find themselves before they join. Many land-claiming howls can be heard from here, as well as many scent marks. This is where most of the Spies go to watch out for danger.

Predators: Bears, cougars, coyotes, eagles, owls

Prey: Rodents, deer
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Soara

Soara

Your Wolf
Name: Soara
Mate: none

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:18 pm

I took a moment to come up with the best way to explain things to him. "I am the daughter of the former alphas of my old pack. My parents' rule was overthrown and I was banished, so I set off in search of a new pack," I told him. "I caught the scent of other wolves near here, and it seemed as though there was a small pack. If you would have me, I'd like to join." Anxiously, I awaited his reply.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Faolan listened to Soara, trying to decide if she would be a good addition to his pack. When she was done speaking, he did not reply for two minutes. Finally, he had made up his mind. "Sure, you can join. I'm sure you have some sort of skill. What rank would you like to start out as?" he asked. He awaited her reply.
Back to top Go down
Soara

Soara

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:16 pm

I thought about it for a moment. My parents had believed that an alpha should be strong, and be a provider for her pack. Because of that, most of my training was in hunting and fighting. "I'm best at hunting and fighting, so, I guess... a private," I told him. I hoped that there was a need for that rank within the pack, because I hadn't many skills elsewhere. As I anxiously awaited his response, I caught the scent of another wolf, but I tried to put that out of my mind, seeing that it was of no concern to me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Faolan nodded when the fae was done speaking. "Sure, you can be a Private," he replied. He remembered the scent of another wolf, and he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Soara

Soara

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:02 pm

"Great," I responded. What a relief! I really wasn't good for much else, so it was great that I could serve this new pack to the best of my ability and do something that I enjoyed. My thoughts drifted pack to the scent of the other wolf. I turned towards the source of the scent. The wolf's white fur jumped at me, contrasting against the browns and greens of the forest. I stared at the strange wolf, wondering if it would come forward.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf
Name: Terra
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:00 pm

>>------------------->TERRA<-------------------<<
Crunch, crunch, crunch.
Terra couldn't help but notice every little sound her paws made when they struck the dry Earth. The grass rustled beneath her paws, but not in the way she was used to. She was used to the forest flora being dry, crunchy, and dead. But this stuff, it was alive, and somewhat refreshing to her senses.
It had been a long time since the she-wolf had been in such a happy looking place. Her old homeland had been decaying for years, and now that she thought about it, it was high time she got out of there.
Not that I regret leaving, she thought stubbornly to herself. Her muscles ached from ears to tail from her long journey, and time had long ago escaped her. Days? Weeks? Months? They all blurred together.
Now she was here.
Sure the journey was annoying and difficult, but something in her gut drew Terra to this area in particular, and she soon figured it out. The scent of a few wolves upwind hit her expectant nostrils. How many, she couldn't be sure. It had been so long since she had even smelt other wolves, and she couldn't turn back now. Mumbling nonsense to herself, the young fae started to head inwards towards the wolfish scent, ignoring any worry that tried to reach her.
Bouncing from bush to bush and keeping her eyes alert, Terra continued inwards. It wouldn't be long before she was upon the strangers. What did she have to lose?

>>-------------------><-------------------<<

Last edited by Terra on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elektra

Elektra

Your Wolf
Name: E l e k t r a
Mate: -

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:15 pm

Surprisingly, Elektra has not left yet. Something told her that she needed to stay longer here, something...
Her fierce azure eyes glared vividly on the light gray wolf, who seemed to keep staring directly at her. She chuffed, deciding that maybe the best thing to do now is introduce herself. Elektra stepped into the light, where her coat seemed to glow with the brightness. The femme flicked her ivory tail and stood before them, "Hello." she said with a unique accent ringing in her voice. What else could she say? Elektra didn't really know what do, or why has she even brought herself here anymore. Everything became a dream, a blur. It was like some magnetic force pulling her towards the area, and forbidding her to depart. Her mystic azure eyes shot a glance to the both of them, and then she waited for any response.
As Elektra waited for a simple reply, something echoed through her ears. For sharp ears like hers, it was very unlikely for something to go by unnoticed. Information from the source hit her mind like a bullet. And soon, a figure appeared into the clearing. A she-wolf, who seemed to have been traveling; just like herself.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Between the time it took Terra to clear the trees and reach the clearing, she had lost her train of thought. Her face became blank as her mind wandered to different topics. Memories swan around in head; memories of her old territory. This place reminded her of her old home before it began to unravel at the seams.
And by the time she was in the open, it was almost too late. She was only partially exposed when the scent suddenly hit her, and it's accompanying wolves standing far off in the distance. It seemed to be a party of two... no three...? She could hardly tell from this distance. Were they all staring at her? Were they aggressive? What would she do?
In a panic, Terra leapt back into the forest, silently praying no one saw her stumble into the clearing like a lost pup. Thrashing her head left and right, the wolfess went with a snap judgment. She would run the perimeter of the circle and come up to the edge they were closest to, and ten come up from behind them. That way she had the element of surprise under her paws, just in case they intended to attack.
Terra ran as fast as she could, which was surprisingly quick for a wolf with such short legs like herself. The wind rushing against her turned her already unattractive face into an even more unappealing expression. "Why did I even come here? What was I thinking?" she questioned herself between puffs of air. But she knew the answer. It was obvious:
A pack.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Faolan nodded towards Soara, and moments later another fae appeared into view. [Elektra] He heard her say one word, and he assumed that that was the only thing she said. "Welcome, I am Foalan, Alpha of the Marisan. May I ask your name?" he questioned. He was glad the pack was growing so quickly already. At this rate, the pack could get very big. He pushed the thought aside for the moment and quietly awaited the fae's response.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:41 pm

((Quick color change :P))

"Welcome, I am Foalan, Alpha of the Marisan. May I ask your name?"

Terra heard the voice before she saw the owner of it. It was male, and he was close. This meant that she was getting closer, and her heart rate spiked once again. Suddenly, the femme made a rash decision and took a sharp left. That was where the tree-line met with the clearing, and that was where she would present herself as a stranger. But it wouldn't be a surprise to the pack of wolves she was going to meet. Terra knew that the male who called himself Foalan could easily pick up her scent at this point. And there was no going back or turning around.
The female slowed her rapid pace to a leisurely trot, and she stepped towards the tree line. Just beyond those trees was her possible future. As long as she could make a god impression, Terra knew that this could become her pack. Blood rushing through her skull, Terra put on a brave face and stepped out of the trees where the others could see her.
It seemed that there was just one male, Foalan she guessed, and two females. If they were aggressive, she was in big trouble

Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Faolan looked as the fae [Terra] stepped into the clearing, and he culd tell she was somewhat nervous. He waited to see what her reply would be.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Terra wavered a bit when she saw the three stranger wolves in clear view. The male in particular looked at her as if he was expecting something.
Terra became tense, and her face took on a gruff expression. The two females with him where most likely loners, as well. She had come too little, too late. But she wasn't about to back out now. Standing a little taller, she began to speak clearly.
"I am Terra, and I have been wandering for months. And now it seems I have stumbled across your territory. If you are accepting pack members, I would happily join you, even if it's only for a while. If not, i'll be on my way." Terra cringed at her words. The other two had probably said the same exact thing.

Back to top Go down
Elektra

Elektra

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Elektra inhaled and exhaled deeply, her orbs scanning through the trees, and then return to Faolan. His look of confidence made her feel allowed to speak freely. "I am Elektra." she said with her smooth accent. The femme dipped her head to the both of them, as a gesture of greetings. Abruptly, she heard a voice break out the short silence. It was the same stranger, who Elektra certainly remembers seeing before, from a distance. Elektra gave a sharp flick of her tail and set her azure gaze on the unknown female, who just mentioned her name was "Terra".

Treetop Clearing - Page 2 Coolte29

Addressed: Faolan
Mentioned: Terra, Faolan, Soara
Mood: Calm & Serious

Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Faolan looked at the fae [Terra], who is now known as Terra. He listened to her as she spoke, and when she finished, he replied, "Sure, what would your preferred rank be?" He looked at the other she-wolf, who had just addressed herself Elektra. He took a few moments to reply, and finally he spoke. "Welcome to the Marisan territory, Elektra, would you like to join the pack?" Faolan awaited the she wolves' responses.
Back to top Go down
Toby

Toby

Your Wolf
Name: Toby
Mate:
Location in RP:

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:29 am

The young masculine moved steadily forward at an awkward gait, ears flicking at every sound that was audible to his sensitive ears. To him the land he walked on was a new terrain, a new scape in which could be ventured on. At the time Toby was unaware of the wolves that dwelled... Toby halted, drawing his pace to a stop as he peered around, a new scent arousing his flaring nostrils, it was the aroma of canid. His optics widened in surprise as he glanced around quickly, uneasiness settling on his ridged spine. These canids, were they a threat, would they consider him a threat? Surely not, he was a three legged five month old wolf after all, what harm could he possibly accomplish? Toby suddenly snorted, he could accomplish so if he put his mind to it and decided to do so. A shake of his tawny pelt brought Toby back to the matter at hand and he knew ahead of him could be a possible danger, but still the thought of a group of canids drew his interest... Without really noticing, Toby found himself hobbling quickly towards the taunting scent. In longer time than it should have took, Toby found himself before a tree lining, and ahead of him he could only hope for a chance at a new life, at a new future. Several canids were set before the tawny canid, including a single male and several femmes that were speaking to each other though Toby didn't catch a hint of their conversation as he was much too eager though he still didn't will himself forward. Instead he forced himself a calm demeanor and he ducked behind an oak tree to watch the scene silently.
Back to top Go down
Soara

Soara

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:12 pm

I stood beside Faolan, and looked at the two females. I wondered what they would say. Knowing how the pack was in need of more wolves, I hoped that they would both join. Right off the bat, I liked the brownish wolf named Terra. I could see us becoming good friends. The white wolf called Elektra, came off as cold to me, but I figured that she'd warm up a little once everyone got to know her better. All of the sudden, I saw movement at the edge of the clearing. I picked up on the faint scent of a pup. 'What was a pup doing around here?' I asked myself. I had a soft spot for pups, and I'd like to have a litter of my own one day. It seemed as though the pup was hiding. "I'll be right back," I told the alpha. Without waiting for a response, I padded towards the pup. I came to an oak tree and looked behind it. What I discovered was a little pup, only four or five months old, with just three legs. It broke my heart just to look at him. "Oh," I said, "It's okay. Come on out." A moment later I asked, "What's your name?" as gently as I could.
Back to top Go down
Toby

Toby

Your Wolf
Mate:
Location in RP:

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Toby had only been watching the four canids for only a few minutes, when his golden eyes fell upon a sheer white femme in which appeared to be staring straight at him. The young wolf shamefully cringed behind the tree, ears pinning to his skull as he shuffled backward in a rush, though he knew his presence was not hidden as the female made her way to him. Toby prepared himself for the worst... Her sudden voice made him jump, both at being surprised at being addressed and also at his alarm to find her voice not harsh, but rather the opposite.

"Oh, It's okay. Come on out."

His ears rose from his skull and he twitched his tail as he processed those very spoken words. This canid... Was she not angry at his being on her packs territory, or was this a cruel trick? To draw him out of hiding only to find himself ambushed by the females pack members? His thoughts immediately bolted for the exit as she spoke again, a gentle lull to her voice that eased Toby's uncertainties on his very safety.

"What's you're name?"

It only took a moment to find his answer to her question despite his jumbled mind, but it took even longer for a proper response to escape his maw. "My, uh..My name is Toby, mam." The brute answered, attempting to sound confident in his answer, but he ended up failing badly at his acquired task though he felt...a strange sense of, what? Safety? Yes, he felt as if this wolf had no desire to hurt him and even felt his presence in a safe or secure location at the time, despite the strangers that stood only several paces away from him.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Terra blinked as Foalan easily accepted her. There were no questions asked at all, and he was already asking her what rank she would like to be placed in.
"Uh..." she muttered quietly. How does one answer such a question? What ranks were available? Where did she fit? As she was musing, she caught a white female looking at her. But before Terra could give her a small smile, something else caught the strangers attention. The femme told Foalan she would be right back, and then wandered off. Terra then turned her attention back to the Alpha, who seemed to be addressing both herself and another white female who introduced herself as Elektra. Terra thought about letting Elektra give him her reply first, but her patience was short and Terra wanted to stop talking as soon as possible. She wouldn't be bothered with manners at the moment."Well," she began, "Anything that doesn't require to much fighting. I suppose I am good at sneaking around..." her voice trailed off.
Hopefully he would have something in mind.

Last edited by Terra on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Terra wrote:
Terra thought about letting Elektra give him her reply first, but her patience was short and Terra wanted to stop talking ASAP.

(Terra, please don't use any text chat and type out the actual words next time; thanks! ^^)

As Faolan awaited for either one of the she-wolves' replies, Soara caught his attention. She had told him that she'd be right back, and he nodded, then watched her go back into the trees. He thought he knew why; was there... a pup? If so, why would a pup be out here all alone? He didn't like that thought. Either terrible parents or his pack was killed off. Either way, that pup must have had a bad history to suffer remembering. He decided to let Soara deal with the pup for now, and he turned his attention to Terra right before she began to speak. "No fighting, eh? Sneaking around? The rank you are speaking of if Spy, if you would like that rank to start out in," he responded. He looked back over at Soara and the pup. He couldn't really see... but did that have what? Three legs? Faolan sighed. That pup must have had a horrible past. He was sure to let him stay. If he were to chase off the pup, not only would it be rude, but that pup has a disadvantage from the looks of it; he wouldn't survive long.
Back to top Go down
Toby

Toby

Your Wolf
Mate:
Location in RP:

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Toby perked his ears, narrowing his gold pigmented orbs as he tried to read the females expression with little success. A small sigh escaped his maw, an anxiousness taking over his body with an unknown reason though most likely because he was unsure on what her response would be. But...what? What should he expect, to be invited into their pack? No, that was unlikely to happen, she had probably already noticed his missing limb and Toby was doubtful anyone would accept such a deformed pup. As much as he hated to admit, he was pretty much worthless. He couldn't hunt, he was never taught to fight, he was rather clumsy on his paws, and he had minimal knowledge. Toby flinched, the truth hurts. Pain filled his optics, though, being the positive canid he was, Toby decided those skills were possible to acquire and this lightened his spirits. The tawny male was suddenly distracted as he glanced up, realization flickering in his eyes as he noticed the male and one of the females had spotted him. Immediately Toby took a self conscious step back, barely managing to stay on the three of his paws as he stumbled though he managed to stay standing. His weight shifted to a more comfortable position and his eyes were downcast so that he was staring at the ground below him.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:00 pm

((Ah! My bad! I didn't even realize I typed it! :o Guess I need to use my phone a little less, eh? I'll edit it out. ^^"))

With a quick nod, Terra agreed to taking up the rank of a "Spy". The thought was crazy to her. She was in a pack. She had a rank. And most importantly, she would survive another day. A pack meant they would hunt and patrol, and Terra, for the first time in a long while, would be able to eat something besides rabbits and scraps.
Terra then saw Foalan turn his attention back to the white wolf (Soara) that she was peering at earlier. Following his gaze, Terra caught a glimpse at a small, puppy sized tail behind the wide oak tree a few measures away. Cocking her head to the side, the young she wolf trotted over to where the white wolf was standing. She casually strolled up to her, now feeling more confident as she was a part of the pack.
"What have we..." Terra's voice trailed off slowly. A pup stumbled a bit behind the tree, and his head was hanging a bit. Terra didn't even notice his missing limb, for she was to dumbstruck as to how a pup could survive on his own out here. "How..." she tried to speak again, but instead settled with plopping back onto her haunches and sitting next to the white female. As most wolves, Terra had a soft spot for pups, but this particular pup intrigued her. Only glancing at the spot his leg should be briefly, she attempted to make eye contact with the youth. Terra knew her face was an eyesore, but she was curious as to how the young survivor would react.

Back to top Go down
Toby

Toby

Your Wolf
Mate:
Location in RP:

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Toby suddenly jumped at a voice, snapping his head up in alarm to see yet another she wolf standing before him. He blinked, not quite catching her first spoken words as uneasiness once again settled along his spine, though his tense muscles soon loosened as the femme plopped down comfortably in front of him, dissolving his uneasiness as quickly as it had appeared.

"What have we...How..."

Toby thought back to her speaking and he flicked his ears, unsure what she meant by them but he gave a mental shrug, his optics scanning her hesitantly, doubtfully...He parted his jaws to speak, but he stopped himself. Both because he was unsure on how to respond and also because his birth parents told him to never speak unless asked a specific question. On instinct Toby cringed at the consequince at speaking and settled on staying silent, unwilling to make direct eye contact as he was told it was disrespectful and that disabled pups were not allowed to do so. Instead he settled on a lower cast of his eyes though he couldn't help but glance between the two femmes[Soara, Terra], one white and one a camo blended hue, and sending a few unsettled looks at the other canids that had not come forward[Elektra, Faolán].
Back to top Go down
Soara

Soara

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Soara was aware that Terra had come up next to her. The brownish female tried to form a question, but she just couldn't get it out. Poor Toby, where could he have come from, and how did he survive all alone? Soara wondered. He wasn't even six months old yet, and he was all one his own. She looked at the pup. For a moment, it looked as if he was going to say something, be he didn't get any farther than that. She sensed his fear and could tell that he was uncomfortable. However, she wasn't about to leave the little scrap.

"Toby," Soara said gently, "We aren't mad at you. We aren't going to hurt you. You haven't even trespassed, this is just outside of the territory. Would you like to come out? I know the alpha would like to meet you. You look like you could use a good meal and a place to sleep tonight."

Knowing how much of a risk it was to promise him this without the alpha's permission, she still wanted to take care of the little guy. Besides, Faolan was a reasonable wolf, and she had a feeling that he would care for the pup like she did. She glanced at him and took a couple of steps in the direction of the others, hoping that he would follow. She turned her head to glance back at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:49 am

Terra sat silently, just observing the pup for a bit. For a moment, she thought it looked as if he wanted to speak, but he soon returned to his previous position, head hanging and all. The female tried to form a complete sentance in her head, but Soara was already speaking.
Terra silently rose to a standing position as Soara offered the small male food and a place to sleep. She took a small step backwards, allowing the white female room to guide the pup out of hiding. Watching Soaras gentle nature intrigued Terra, and she made a mental note to talk to her later. The white fe.ale was one of the few Terra liked near instantly, and despite her gruff attitude, Terra would enjoy a friend in this strange place.
Again turning her attention to the pup, she watched how he would react. For some reason, he reminded her greatly of her long dead brother, only making her more curious. Terra then took a few paces forward, pausing to look over her shoulder for a moment. Silently she hoped Foalan was accepting of pups. Her mind wandered to the worst case scenario, where she might have to escort the youth away from the territory. But she quickly shook the thought out of her head.
Terra continued her leisurely pace forward, sitting down once again near Foalan. Under her breath, she mumbled, "There's someone you should see..." Thinking that he probably couldn't under stand her hushed tones, Terra guided her eyes over to where Soara and the pup were. She waited patiently for the alphas response.

>>------------------->*<-------------------<<

Back to top Go down
Elektra

Elektra

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 2:09 am

Elektra watched the two femmes suddenly withdraw, moving over to a smaller figure. Her eyes beamed with gentle expression, it was a pup. No matter how fond she was of the youth, the ivory fae stood in her spot with no emotion exposing on her narrow face. Although, she made a note that not only her, but these two females shared the same common soft spot as her. The tall fae then examined the pup as it moved closer by the silver fae named Soara. The pup looked weak, and she noticed the unusual motion of the way he walked. This concerned Elektra, making her think of the several ways she could and can help him with. Either with her rare herbs, or with just her simple aid, there was always a way.

The white femme looked over to Faolan, who asked her a question a few moments ago, but she did not respond at all because of moments of thoughts. Instead, she listened as Terra began to speak first. Now, she was debating on whether she should join or not. The idea of staying here seemed like a tricky idea for her, since her temper would always get in the way of others trusting her. But so far, these wolves seemed not to take her too badly. Elektra finally came up with her decision, and decided to speak of it once the younger one got his reply from the alpha.

Treetop Clearing - Page 2 Coolte29

Addressed: None
Mentioned: Everyone
Mood: Calm, Observant, Thoughtful

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Treetop Clearing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum