Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a wolf roleplay in the forests of Germany.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Treetop Clearing
✦ || Elektra || ✦ EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Kaiden

» Alliteration Sensation
✦ || Elektra || ✦ EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm by Soara

» The Interview
✦ || Elektra || ✦ EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm by Titanium

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
✦ || Elektra || ✦ EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Kaiden

»  The life of a loner
✦ || Elektra || ✦ EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am by Terra

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Faolán (81)
✦ || Elektra || ✦ I_vote_lcap✦ || Elektra || ✦ I_voting_bar✦ || Elektra || ✦ I_vote_rcap 
Terra (56)
✦ || Elektra || ✦ I_vote_lcap✦ || Elektra || ✦ I_voting_bar✦ || Elektra || ✦ I_vote_rcap 
Soara (49)
Toby (20)
Elektra (19)
Filou (16)
Sayuri (14)
Titanium (12)
Adolpha (5)
Kaiden (4)
Most Viewed Topics
Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing
The Interview
Faolán's Biography
Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
- F I L O U -
✦ || Elektra || ✦
Toby's Biography
Biography Tutorial
The life of a loner
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

✦ || Elektra || ✦

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elektra

Elektra

Your Wolf
Name: E l e k t r a
Mate: -
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

✦ || Elektra || ✦ Empty
PostSubject: ✦ || Elektra || ✦   ✦ || Elektra || ✦ EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:26 pm

✦ || Elektra || ✦ Coolte30
✦ || Elektra || ✦ White-11
✦ || Elektra || ✦ Coolte28✦ || Elektra || ✦ Coolte27✦ || Elektra || ✦ Coolte28

✦ || Elektra || ✦ Coolte29

N A M E:
Elektra

N I C K N A M E:
(none)

G E N D E R:
Female

A G E:
3 Years

R A N K:
Medic

D E S I R E D || R A N K:
Shaman

✦ || Elektra || ✦ Whitew11

P E R S O N A:
Wise, bold, yet kind. Elektra can turn out to be a fierce & serious female, but she has the tenderness of a mother. She respects those who respect her, and defends those who are in need; even if they are complete strangers to her. Elektra has always been a protective one, which came along with the gift of replying with sharp and clever responses. With pups, she has an intense soft spot for them.

A P P E A R A N C E:
Elektra is a lean female with a thick, soft, white coat. Her mysterious eyes consist of a vibrant azure hue combined with cyan. This fae is slightly tall, with graceful and elegant features. Even though she is quite slim, her looks can be quite deceitful to the general eye of a wolf. She appears delicate, but she will prove you wrong for sure. This female has the conditions fit for an athlete.

H I S T O R Y:
Elektra was raised by a single guardian; not by her parents. She led a cruel life that she no longer remembers, or does not want to remember. Her adoptive father's name was Exodus, and he led many students with his famous teachings. Elektra learned to fight and hunt, and she learned it very well. Except, she wanted to focus on something else, something that would truly benefit others. That's when she came upon the decision to learn of being a healer; or a medic, as some would say. Exodus came to the part where he made Elektra a true healer; spiritually and physically. With that, Exodus ordered Elektra to venture into the wilderness of Germany; to benefit others. He did not worry for her, because as cunning as she was, he was sure nothing could harm her.
Elektra began her adventure; helping a few along the way and fending off pests. This is when her eyes finally came across a pack...

✦ || Elektra || ✦ Tumblr10

F R I E N D S:
(none yet)

A C Q U A I N T A N C E S:
(none yet)

S T R A N G E R S:
Everyone...

F O E S:
(none yet)

T H E M E || S O N G:
(To be decided...)

L I K E S:
Respect || Nature || Healing || Knowledge || Pups || Protecting || Competitions || the Moon || Night time || Winter

D I S L I K E S:
Rude wolves || Summer || Heat || Stubborn wolves || Accepting Authority || Drama || Liars

S K I L L S:
Speed || Agility || Endurance || Healing || Fighting || Tracking || Sorting || Hearing

W E A K N E S S E S:
Seeing Others Hurt || Her Harsh Temper || Trusting Others || Being Impulsive || Pups

P A R E N T S:
Mother || Unknown
Father || Unknown
- - - - - - -
Guardian/Adoptive Parent || Exodus

O T H E R:
Mate || N/A
Crush || N/A
Offspring || N/A

Picture:
✦ || Elektra || ✦ Wolfmo10

✦ || Elektra || ✦ Coolte29

(to be edited...)
Back to top Go down
Filou

Filou

✦ || Elektra || ✦ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✦ || Elektra || ✦   ✦ || Elektra || ✦ EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Welcome to Marisan, Elektra! Interesting character you have there Very Happy Anyways, see you in roleplay!!
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.

✦ || Elektra || ✦ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✦ || Elektra || ✦   ✦ || Elektra || ✦ EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Welcome to the pack Elektra!
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net
Elektra

Elektra

Your Wolf
Name: E l e k t r a
Mate: -

✦ || Elektra || ✦ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✦ || Elektra || ✦   ✦ || Elektra || ✦ EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:09 pm

Thank you Filou & Faolan! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

✦ || Elektra || ✦ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✦ || Elektra || ✦   ✦ || Elektra || ✦ Empty

Back to top Go down

✦ || Elektra || ✦
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of the Marisan :: The Pack :: Bio's-
Jump to: