Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a wolf roleplay in the forests of Germany.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Treetop Clearing
Treetop Clearing EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Kaiden

» Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm by Soara

» The Interview
Treetop Clearing EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm by Titanium

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
Treetop Clearing EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Kaiden

»  The life of a loner
Treetop Clearing EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am by Terra

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Faolán (81)
Treetop Clearing I_vote_lcapTreetop Clearing I_voting_barTreetop Clearing I_vote_rcap 
Terra (56)
Treetop Clearing I_vote_lcapTreetop Clearing I_voting_barTreetop Clearing I_vote_rcap 
Soara (49)
Toby (20)
Elektra (19)
Filou (16)
Sayuri (14)
Titanium (12)
Adolpha (5)
Kaiden (4)
Most Viewed Topics
Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing
The Interview
Faolán's Biography
Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
- F I L O U -
✦ || Elektra || ✦
Toby's Biography
Biography Tutorial
The life of a loner
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Treetop Clearing

Go down 
+4
Soara
Filou
Sayuri
Faolán
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Treetop Clearing 20120229094857

Treetop Clearing is often called the pack border. It isn't claimed by the pack, and this is where most wolves find themselves before they join. Many land-claiming howls can be heard from here, as well as many scent marks. This is where most of the Spies go to watch out for danger.

Predators: Bears, cougars, coyotes, eagles, owls

Prey: Rodents, deer
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net
Sayuri

Sayuri

Your Wolf
Name: Sayuri
Mate: She has no one
Location in RP: Main Den

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Sayuri walked into the area feeling soft land beneath her paws she sighed happy that the rocky land had ended. The fae sniffed around but she did not smell anyone without even a pause she let out a howl. She sat and waited for a wolf to arrive she hoped that the wolf would be friendly or at the very least not try to run her off.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Faolan came running into the clearing, searching for the source of the howl. Looking around, he stopped a raven fae. He hesitated for a moment, but he made his way over to her. He padded in a circle around her, checking for anything that could be a sign of a threat. He happened to notice a familiar fogginess in her eyes, and he knew exactly what that meant. He'd been there. He had studied what several kinds of injuries were. He stopped in front of her. "Greetings I am Faolan, Alpha of this pack," he said to her. He wondered if she'd be brave of timid due to her blindness. And if she was brave, and he decided to accept her into the pack, what rank would she be good at?
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:10 pm

I heard the sound of paw steps circling me but did nothing if this wolf wanted to kill me I would've known it by now. My head followed as the wolf circled and stopped when the wolf stopped. I listened to him give me his name I bowed my head quickly as a sign of respect "Hello Faolan my name is Sayuri and I wish to join your pack...if you'll have me" I continued to sit quietly waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Faolan listened to the wolf's words, calculating each thought. He now decided that the wolf meant no harm, and was no threat. Without any Medics, he would surely die if this wolf did attack him. That's how all the wolves in the Marisan survive, if they're a good Medic or not. But, however, he wanted to know if this wolf had any specific talents. "Well, Sayuri, due to your blindness, I see that most have underestimated you and rejected you. However, I've learned not to judge others before I get to know them. Do you have any talents? If you don't, you'll be placed as an Omega until you do discover your true talent," he finished. He didn't want to reject any wolf, because he knew that weakness is strength in disguise. She probably did have some sort of talent, and he assumed that he'd find it out very soon. He looked back at Sayuri's eyes and waited for her response."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:24 pm

I smiled at his words happy to at last find a wolf that didn't think I was a burden. "I do have a talent...I'm quite a skilled healer" I answered smile still in place.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Faolan smiled as he listened to the fae's words. Finally, there was hope for him and the future of the pack. He wished he had had the chance to learn to heal, but that never quite happened for him. He sighed. The wonders... he'd be a Mage right now if he had known to heal! He always thought that the Mages were magnificent... he just loved how helpful, kind, and how wise they were. But, he did hope that someday, there is a Mage leading the pack beside him. He shook his head, and turned his head back to Sayuri. "A Medic, eh? I will gladly accept you, congrats on being our first Medic in the past year!" He smiled. He finally felt that he could sleep in peace, and that he is finally safe. He sighed again in relief.
Back to top Go down
Filou

Filou

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: The Entrance   Treetop Clearing EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:05 pm

(Do they know of their brother-hood?)
His paw steps brushed against the ground with ease as he trotted onto the scene, nostrils flaring at the scent of canine and ears flicking as he caught the sound of murmuring voices on the breeze. Suddenly he haulted, raising his muzzle to the air to start a warning howl that he was here, but nothing escaped from his jowls. Before he knew it he had decided against howling and he was once again moving onward. His pace was now set at a brisk jog as he moved forward practically silently, little sound escaping his movements or even his ragged breathing from running miles with little rest. Finally after what seemed like an endless stretch of time, two shadows were spotted just ahead of him, the shadows of wolves, one lupe and one lupas. He eagerly padded foward though managed to keep his movements slow and casual, as not to arise warryness in the two. He reached them, now only standing several paces away from the strangers, he opened his jaws to speak a greeting, but again, nothing came out as he gave a long glance at the brute, recognition sparking his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:06 pm

(Yes they do. ^^)

As Faolan was waiting for Sayuri to reply, another wolf scent hit his nose. He looked around, and saw a brute padding towards them. He watched as the male padded closer and closer, and finally halting several paces away. He tilted his head, knowing the male. He couldn't believe it! His brother was alive! A huge grin crossed Faolan's face.
"Very happy to see you again, brother," he greeted. He shook his head, not believing himself. He looked back at the brute. It was his brother, by the name of Filou. He couldn't believe that they both had survived! "Welcome back, Filou, this fae over here is Sayuri. Would you like to rejoin the Marisan?" he asked, looking at the she-wolf as he said her name. He flickered his ears as he waited for his brother's response.
Back to top Go down
Filou

Filou

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: The Joining Response   Treetop Clearing EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:03 pm

(Thanks)
Filou perked his ears, this was indeed a lupe he knew, his very own brother at that! A grin swept across his muzzle, showing the white of his teeth and the pink of his gums. "Faolán! You're alive? I mean...of course you survived!" Filou spoke, not being able to keep his tail from waving a banner out behind him. The brute gave a sidelong glance at the lupas who he had spotted earlier and who Faolán called `Sayuri` He gave a deep nod of his head to the fae, something that could even be called a bow, before he spoke once more, addressing the raven fae pleasently. "Pleasure to meat you, miss." His attension immediately scattered as his long brother spoke of him possibly rejoining and that brought a slight frown to his maw, of course he was joining! After finding his long lost brother and discovering his old `thought to be destroyed pack` why would he move on with life? There was no way he was to just skip on past the place he was born and raised. "Of course I'm joining you O'le brute!" Filou responded jokingly, flicking his tail before he sat down heavily, wrapping his tail around his paws at the same time he noticed the faes blindness. He gave the slightest of a shrug, dismissing this one flaw that most likely won't ever stand in her way of accomplishing greatness. His thoughts strayed once more and he quickly jerked his attension back to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:13 pm

I nodded in thanks "Thank you!" I said my excitement slipping through my calm exterior. I turned my head to the sound of paws approaching which was followed by their conversation 'Long lost brothers how interesting' I thought to myself. I turned in the general direction of Filous voice. I continued to listen until Filou addressed me I nodded my head in greeting a friendly smile on my face "It's a pleasure to meet you as well."
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Faolan smiled that the pack was quickly recruiting, and that everyone was getting along so well already, and by God, his brother was pack! It was hard for him to not go crazy at the presence of his long-lost brother, but he did so anyway. He took a deep breath to calm himself and asked, "Private, right?" He knew that his brother wanted to be a Private; it was what he was born to do. But, he was just making sure just in case his brother had a sudden change of interests.
Back to top Go down
Filou

Filou

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:03 am

"You guessed it!" Filou responded to his brother, the excitment at finding Faolán ringing clearly in his voice as he spoke. After a moment he gradually began to calm himself and his body slowly started to stop quivering from happyness as he looked at the other fae, grinning at her and then glimpsing back at his brother as he stood to his paws, giving a quick shake of his fur and awaiting Faolán's response on acceptance of the rank or refusal.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:10 am

I wasn't sure what to do besides stand there as the brothers spoke. As Filou mentioned his desired rank I couldn't help my curiosity towards which side of the rank he leaned towards "Private? are you a skilled hunter or a skilled warrior or both?" I envied him greatly if he had managed to master hunting as it had been the one skill I had never been able to learn.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyFri May 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Faolan smiled, of course he'd guessed it! He was his own brother! He thought about it for a moment, and he was glad he already had a Medic in the pack. "I accept! Welcome, my brother, as a Private," he said, happy for him. He looked back at forth between the two wolves, happy that the pack was already growing.
Back to top Go down
Filou

Filou

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptySat May 25, 2013 8:53 pm

"Well, more or less both. I take practice in each skill so that I am sufficient at each task I desire to complete or am required to complete." I responded as the fae spoke, obliviously addressing me in her context of question. I shook my fur out quickly, giving a side long glance to my brother who was now addressing me as well. "'M honored to join my birth pack with the duty of a private, brother, with you as the noble alpha." My reply was easily said as I blinked in gratitude, giddiness at finding this pack, my long lost home, my long lost brother. After a short pause I turned back to the fae, opening my jaws to speak to her once again. "If I may ask, what is you're rank? I mean, what do you have a skill in?"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:03 pm

I nodded as he spoke envy filling me as his words meant he could hunt. I remained silent until Filou once again addressed me I turned to where his voice had come from so that now I was facing him "I'm a medic" I answered. "I may not be able to see my tools but luckily for me I can get by with my remaining senses of touch, smell, and if need be taste."
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Faolan nodded and smiled towards his brother. He watched as Sayuri and Filou were already in conversation, and he was happy that they were getting along so nicely. He felt the soft ground under his paw-pads, and the breeze in his fur. He loved it here. But "here" wasn't here. He looked in the direction of the den, then faced the others. "I'm going back to the den. You both may come if you'd like," he said. He trotted off in the direction of the den.

>>Le Main Den<<

(If either of you follow, you'll need to post first.)
Back to top Go down
Filou

Filou

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:13 am

(Giving up on trying to make my posts look good, and I think Im going to stick to third person)
Filou nodded at her answer, impressed that she knew the ways of the herbs while the most he knew about healing was to eat grass for a stomach ache! It was quite embarrassing actually, though he ignored that awkward fact and flicked his ears, hearing his brother speak of exploration off to the den, and seeing the den he hadn't seen in like forever, interested him. "Coming?" The brute questioned, nodding his head towards Sayuri as he spoke, turning in the direction that his brother had disappeared before following after Faolán's footsteps, eager to see the den in which he was born once again.
>> M A I N - D E N <<
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:14 pm

I nodded in answer to his question and found myself training my sense of scent and hearing onto the place that Faolan had just occupied. Once I had the scent I quickly followed not wanting to be left behind.

-To Main Den-
Back to top Go down
Soara

Soara

Your Wolf
Name: Soara
Mate: none

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:29 pm

My nose twitched as I wandered about, unsure of where I was going. All of the sudden, I smelled something. Wolves! Other wolves! Three, I smelled three of them. Maybe a small pack dwelled nearby. I had spent weeks searching for a new pack. I had finally found one. But would they except me? Well, I wasn't leaving. Not now. They must be somewhere nearby. I let out the loudest, longest howl I could muster up.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:51 am

Faolan trotted into the clearing, looking around. He had heard a howl somewhere around here. But where? He continued to look around, and he finally saw a fae. He trotted towards her, and said, "Welcome to the Marisan territory. What might your name be?" He sat down, off guard. This wolf didn't seem like a major threat, or even a threat at all.
Back to top Go down
Soara

Soara

Your Wolf
Name: Soara
Mate: none

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:28 pm

"My name is Soara," I replied. "I'm in need of a place to stay, I was driven from my birth pack." After explaining, I waited to see what he would say. I kept my guard up, though this wolf didn't appear to be a threat. After a moment, I relaxed. I really couldn't read his expression, so I had no idea what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Elektra

Elektra

Your Wolf
Name: E l e k t r a
Mate: -

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for le big post :p   Treetop Clearing EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:34 am

Her ears were sharply raised. Her tail in midair. Her eyes an electrocuting azure, while they poured over the figure's of two wolves in the clearing. Elektra had just arrived, and she made no noise. She would rather observe the actions of these two strangers before appearing cluelessly in front of them. Of course, she knew her paws were on a pack's territory, but she would rather cut right through it than walk around the edges just to get to her destination.
As she moved slightly forward in the shadow's of the woods, her soft ivory ears twitched to the voice of a male, then a female's voice responded.
- - - -
"Welcome to the Marisan territory. What might your name be?" - Faolan

"My name is Soara,"
"I'm in need of a place to stay, I was driven from my birth pack."
-Soara
- - - -

Elektra gave a slight tilt to her head and looked around, "Marisan territory, huh?" she mumbled to herself and killed her gaze, returning her attention to the two. Her tail swayed gracefully behind her as she thought about her situation at the moment. Sooner or later, she knew her scent would be noticed by them, but that did not worry her a bit. One might of thought of her as a foolish fae to have gotten too close to a pack's territory, or on it; but that's just how confident she was.

Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:43 pm

Faolan looked at the fae, whom was known as Soara. He happened to catch another wolf's scent [Elektra], but he only wanted to talk to one wolf at the moment. "So, Soara, I assume you're here for a reason?" he asked. He sat down, waiting for the fae to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treetop Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing Empty

Back to top Go down

Treetop Clearing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of the Marisan :: Roleplay :: Other RP Locations-
Jump to: