Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a wolf roleplay in the forests of Germany.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Treetop Clearing
Faolán's Biography EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Kaiden

» Alliteration Sensation
Faolán's Biography EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm by Soara

» The Interview
Faolán's Biography EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm by Titanium

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
Faolán's Biography EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Kaiden

»  The life of a loner
Faolán's Biography EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am by Terra

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Faolán (81)
Faolán's Biography I_vote_lcapFaolán's Biography I_voting_barFaolán's Biography I_vote_rcap 
Terra (56)
Faolán's Biography I_vote_lcapFaolán's Biography I_voting_barFaolán's Biography I_vote_rcap 
Soara (49)
Toby (20)
Elektra (19)
Filou (16)
Sayuri (14)
Titanium (12)
Adolpha (5)
Kaiden (4)
Most Viewed Topics
Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing
The Interview
Faolán's Biography
Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
- F I L O U -
✦ || Elektra || ✦
Toby's Biography
Biography Tutorial
The life of a loner
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Faolán's Biography

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

Faolán's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Faolán's Biography   Faolán's Biography EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:24 pm

բ αօlαռ
Welcome, Guest, to Faolan's biography.

Faolán's Biography 5afayg

Name
Faolán

Nickname
Fao or whatever else you can come up with.

Sex
Male

Rank
Alpha

Desired Rank
I already have the highest one.

Faolán's Biography 2wp2us6

Physical Description
It's easier if you looked at a reference.

Coat Length
Medium

Orb's Colors
A soft amber.

Build
Muscular, and long legs meant for running.

Scars
A small scar on his shoulder and another scar on his hind leg, and a few hidden scars on his muzzle. The visibility of these scars depends on the brightness of the day and how quickly he's moving.

Faolán's Biography F2valk

Dislikes
Wounds, fighting

Dreams
To successfully lead his pack.

Habits
He will more likely than not go sit at the banks of almost any water source.

Personality
Faolan is the strong silent type. He is very powerful wolf, a great hunter and fighter. He usually doesn’t start conversations and is quick to end them. He rarely ever smiles, unless it comes to young ones. Like almost every tough wolf, he has a huge soft spot for pups. He is very protective of his pack, and would kill anyone who would dare threaten them.

Faolán's Biography A08euq

History
Faolan was born into the Marisan pack, as a Hier. His father Shadoe was the Mage and his mother Moonlight was the Alphess. Faolan means "little", and he was indeed the runt of the litter. But, his only sister Finso died at birth, and his brother Filou (yes the person here =P) would rather have the rank of Private, not Alpha. So, his parents went with Filou's personal preference and they both began to train Faolan to become Alpha. Moonlight taught him how to lead a pack successfully; fighting well, hunting well, and great decision-making. His father taught him some healing tips every now and then, but to be honest, Faolan wasn't interested in that a the time. It was then Faolan became an excellent Hier, and Filou became the General, was when they gained the privilege to meet the great Marisa and Soran. They found it a great honor, and the two legendary wolves announced them an official part of the Marisan. When Faolan and Filou were at the age of two, an earthquake struck the territory. The pack scattered, but most didn't either survive on their own or were destroyed by the natural disaster. A year later, Faolan decided to return to his homeland. He was the happiest he's ever been when he re-discovered the entire territory again, so he decided to continue with the Wolves of the Marisan and put himself as the Alpha.

Relations - Family
Moonlight-Mother
Shadoe-Father
Filou-Brother
Finso-Sister (died at birth)
Marisa-Grandmother
Soran-Grandfather

Relations - Roleplay
Sayuri-Friend
Titanium-Stranger
Filou-Friend
Elektra-Stranger
Soara-Acquaintance
Terra-Stranger
Toby-Stranger

Faolán's Biography 30c99mq

Recognitions
Photos (c) Dawnthieves website (Link)

Rainbow letters (c) Gradient and Rainbow Text Generator (Link)

Faolán's Biography 34fku4h

Last edited by Faolán on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf
Name: Terra
Mate: N/A

Faolán's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faolán's Biography   Faolán's Biography EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:45 pm

Wow. I can tell you worked hard on this!
Beautiful bio, Faolan. And very nice character!
I'll see you in the roleplay (coughwhenIpostmybiocough)! Smile
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.

Faolán's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faolán's Biography   Faolán's Biography EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Thank you for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Faolán's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faolán's Biography   Faolán's Biography Empty

Back to top Go down

Faolán's Biography
Page 1 of 1