Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a wolf roleplay in the forests of Germany.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Treetop Clearing
Sayuri Biography EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Kaiden

» Alliteration Sensation
Sayuri Biography EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm by Soara

» The Interview
Sayuri Biography EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm by Titanium

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
Sayuri Biography EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Kaiden

»  The life of a loner
Sayuri Biography EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am by Terra

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Faolán (81)
Sayuri Biography I_vote_lcapSayuri Biography I_voting_barSayuri Biography I_vote_rcap 
Terra (56)
Sayuri Biography I_vote_lcapSayuri Biography I_voting_barSayuri Biography I_vote_rcap 
Soara (49)
Toby (20)
Elektra (19)
Filou (16)
Sayuri (14)
Titanium (12)
Adolpha (5)
Kaiden (4)
Most Viewed Topics
Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing
The Interview
Faolán's Biography
Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
- F I L O U -
✦ || Elektra || ✦
Toby's Biography
Biography Tutorial
The life of a loner
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sayuri Biography

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayuri

Sayuri

Your Wolf
Name: Sayuri
Mate: She has no one
Location in RP: Main Den

Sayuri Biography Empty
PostSubject: Sayuri Biography   Sayuri Biography EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Sayuri

Hello there Guest I see you are curious about Sayuri. Here you can find mostly everything about her I hope you find what you seek.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Sayuri Biography Brian+Wallace+at+Juneau

Name
Sayuri

Meaning Of Name
Small Lily

Nickname
None

Rank
Medic

Desired Rank
Shaman

Sayuri Biography Black-wolf-wolves-24308864-247-360

Pelt Colour
Raven Black

Eye Colour
White

Build
Small but with average muscle

Scars/Marks/Anything Special
Sayuri is blind and has been since birth.

Sayuri Biography Black-wolves-fire-and-ice-the-wolf-pack-24412423-460-360

Personality
Sayuri is a very sweet wolf. She is very friendly and nice to everyone except to those who hurt her who will experience a rare and cold side of Sayuri. She is understanding and does not judge she knows that every wolf has had their trials and challenges. Sayuri absolutely loves healing there is nothing in the world that makes her happier then helping others. She is extremely loyal and is always up for a challenge.

History
Sayuri was born into a very normal pack and as mentioned above she was born blind. Due to her being blind all the other wolves in the pack babied her when she was a pup she loved it but as she became a yearling she began to loathe it. Sayuri became very head strong and was determined to learn to do things despite her lack of sight without the help of others. She found that since her sense of sight was non existent her other senses were heightened she had amazing hearing and a great sense of smell. She used these strengths to help in her training. She learned how to do some of the regular things regular wolves could do and her pack was incredibly proud of her. The one thing she never learned how to do was hunt despite her trying countless times it was hopeless which wasn’t really a problem since she had a pack full of wolves who could hunt for her. One day while walking through the forest on her way back to the den she heard a wolf cry out in pain. Using her heightened hearing skills she tracked the wolf down and upon reaching him led him back to the den. Now Sayuri had never been sure what rank she wanted in the pack because though she had learned to do most things she was never the best at anything compared to the rest of the pack her skills were posted at adequate in everything. Sayuri led the strange wolf to the healers den only to have the stranger tell her there was no one there. She paused and thought about what to do and just as she had made up her mind to leave the den and find another wolf something deep within her made her stay. Using her heightened senses she found everything she would need to heal the wolf. It was a surprise to her a very big one it was almost as if something deep, deep inside her wanted to heal and knew what to do though she had never studied. After that experience she had gone to her mother and asked her how that was possible and her mother had told Sayuri about her grandmother and grandfather who were both well known healers in the pack and how somehow the knowledge must have passed from them to Sayuri. Sayuri was thrilled when she realized that this was something she could exceed at and was instantly put in training to become a healer. Alas a few days after she turned two a stranger pack invaded and killed her family and the rest of her pack. Taking pity on her they let her go though their intentions weren’t completely honourable as they knew that because she was blind she would be unable to hunt. Now Sayuri wanders, for how long she does not know, alone looking for salvation looking for another pack to take her in. The question is however “Will a pack be willing to accept a seemingly useless blind wolf?”

Healing, Loyalty, Acceptance, Determination, Kindness

Dislikes
Fighting, Cruelty, Others thinking she is a burden.

Sayuri Biography Black-wolf

Family
Mother – Kanara
Father – Daniel
Siblings – Naomi (sister), Kyne (brother), Nan (Sister)

Relationships
Friends – None yet
Crush – No one
Mate – No one
Pups- None

Sayuri Biography Black_wolf_in_the_grey_mist_by_GrimGryphon

Last edited by Sayuri on Mon May 20, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

Sayuri Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayuri Biography   Sayuri Biography EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Bio accepted Sayuri! Welcome to the pack! ^^ Just one thing, for your wolf's desired rank, you should know that the Alpha and Mage are mates. (That's why they share authority... but I couldn't say anything about mates on the WQ thread so yeah. o3o)
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net
Sayuri

Sayuri

Your Wolf

Sayuri Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayuri Biography   Sayuri Biography EmptyMon May 20, 2013 9:18 pm

oh....whoops sorry xD I just thought it was up for grabs I'll change it now
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf
Name: Terra
Mate: N/A
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

Sayuri Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayuri Biography   Sayuri Biography EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:37 pm

Surprised I really love the pictures. She so pretty <3
Very interesting character, Sayuri! And great bio, too!
Cant wait to rp with you. ^…^
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Your Wolf

Sayuri Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayuri Biography   Sayuri Biography EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:52 am

Thank you! your wolf is pretty as well! can't wait to rp with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sayuri Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayuri Biography   Sayuri Biography Empty

Back to top Go down

Sayuri Biography
Page 1 of 1