Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a wolf roleplay in the forests of Germany.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Treetop Clearing
Toby's Biography EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Kaiden

» Alliteration Sensation
Toby's Biography EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm by Soara

» The Interview
Toby's Biography EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm by Titanium

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
Toby's Biography EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Kaiden

»  The life of a loner
Toby's Biography EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am by Terra

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Faolán (81)
Toby's Biography I_vote_lcapToby's Biography I_voting_barToby's Biography I_vote_rcap 
Terra (56)
Toby's Biography I_vote_lcapToby's Biography I_voting_barToby's Biography I_vote_rcap 
Soara (49)
Toby (20)
Elektra (19)
Filou (16)
Sayuri (14)
Titanium (12)
Adolpha (5)
Kaiden (4)
Most Viewed Topics
Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing
The Interview
Faolán's Biography
Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
- F I L O U -
✦ || Elektra || ✦
Toby's Biography
Biography Tutorial
The life of a loner
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Toby's Biography

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Toby

Toby

Your Wolf
Name: Toby
Mate:
Location in RP:

Toby's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Toby's Biography   Toby's Biography EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:10 pm

T O B Y

Toby's Biography Toby_113
G E N E R A L I T I E S

I find myself alone in this world.

N A M E

Toby

G E N D E R

Masculine

A G E

Five months old

S P E C I E S

Full blooded Eastern Timber Wolf

S T A T U R E

Youth

D E S I R E D || S T A T U R E

Undecided

F A M I L Y

Everyone has abandoned me & I am truly alone.

F A T H E R

Unknown

M O T H E R

Unknown

E L D E S T || B R O T H E R

Juar

B R O T H E R

Bodi

S I S T E R

Ide

Toby's Biography Toby_211
A P P E A R E N C E

I have nobody to talk too, to confide in & share my secretes with.

C O A T

The young brute has a light hued pelt of medium length and a smooth, sleek texture that is basely tan in pigment. Shades of copper, chestnut, and larger quantities of black and silver outlines his frame, giving his entire look a darker appearing pigment. Ginger shades highlight the three of his limbs and ears with color, giving his overall appearance a tawny hue

O P T I C S

He has a light golden hue to his optics with slightly darker flecks of russet darkening his never wavering gaze

P H Y S I Q U E

Toby has a more lengthy platform then most pups his age, he has a slender frame with three lengthy limbs that give him his height. Muscle has begun to form along his build but his only back leg is above all the strongest, needing to have the strength to support the back of his hide alone. His muzzle still holds a slight puppy softness to it and his stance is slightly awkward, tending to have more weight against the left side of his body as to relax the right side of his body

F L A W S

Toby was born with only three limbs, his back right leg was never there, but rather he has a stump where his back right limb should be. Other than that very few flaws are upon him, he has you're basic scratches from you're basic day-to-day canid life

S T A T U S

At the time Toby is in decent condition, his weight is a premium, his fur sleek, orbs bright, nose wet, and ears clean

P E R S O N A

I have nobody to cheer me up when I am feeling low, nobody to love or love me back.

L I K E S

Waterfalls || Daylight || Nature || Bird Songs || Knowledge || Learning || Jumping ||

D I S L I K E S

Pity || Death || Torture || Blood || Gore || Anger || Silence || Swimming || Crow Food

S K I L L S

Toby is a rather intelligent canid with knowledge, supreme patience, and he has gained a skill in jumping to high heights. His stamina is in large quantities and his legs are well muscled

W E A K N E S S E S

Though he tells himself not so, the loss of his leg makes him struggle in combat, hunting, and swimming all alike

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Toby is often looked down upon as a disabled canid that cannot complete anything and can not thrive or even survive at life, however that is not how he sees it. Toby doesn't see his less of a leg as a disability at all, instead he thinks of it as a characteristic that makes him unique. He tries not to work against his flaw, but to work with it. He may run awkwardly, but he can get places. He may stand unevenly, but he's on his paws. He may not have the approval of his parents, but he doesn't need that. And that is the way Toby views life, he goes for what he needs, not what he wants. He doesn't take things for granted, but he is thankful for what he has. His views on life are positive, he is the one to always search for the silver lining, and often times he will find it. He isn't sensitive on the topic of his flaw and his patience is a high. He isn't a social brute nor a silent one, but he does tend to keep to himself and he doesn't trust easily, but he doesn't believe in judging another until they have given him a chance at judging

Toby's Biography Toby_311
H I S T O R Y

I have nobody, I am a nobody...

H I S T O R Y

Under Construction

C O P Y R I G H T

But I am alive, I am thankful, and I am happy.

P H O T O G R A P H S

All canid photographs are © Dawnthieves Website

S Y M B O L S

All text symbols are © Text-Symbols Website

Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

Toby's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby's Biography   Toby's Biography EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Love the bio Toby; can't wait to roleplay with you.
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net
Soara

Soara

Your Wolf
Name: Soara
Mate: none

Toby's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby's Biography   Toby's Biography EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:03 pm

Great bio Toby, it looks awesome. Can't wait to read the history.
Back to top Go down
Toby

Toby

Your Wolf
Mate:
Location in RP:

Toby's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby's Biography   Toby's Biography EmptyThu May 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Thank you, Faolán and Soara for those generous words!
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf
Name: Terra
Mate: N/A

Toby's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby's Biography   Toby's Biography EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Toby seems like a very interesting character. Nice bio! I look forward to roleplaying with ya. ^^
Back to top Go down
Elektra

Elektra

Your Wolf
Name: E l e k t r a
Mate: -

Toby's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby's Biography   Toby's Biography EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:05 am

Hiya there Toby, welcome to the pack! ^^
Nice bio by the way.~
Back to top Go down
Toby

Toby

Your Wolf
Mate:
Location in RP:

Toby's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby's Biography   Toby's Biography EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:57 am

Thank you all, once again for the kind comments! And I, too, am eager to begin roleplay with all of you're characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toby's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby's Biography   Toby's Biography Empty

Back to top Go down

Toby's Biography
Page 1 of 1