Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a wolf roleplay in the forests of Germany.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Treetop Clearing
Treetop Clearing - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Kaiden

» Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm by Soara

» The Interview
Treetop Clearing - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm by Titanium

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
Treetop Clearing - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Kaiden

»  The life of a loner
Treetop Clearing - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am by Terra

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Faolán (81)
Treetop Clearing - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTreetop Clearing - Page 3 I_voting_barTreetop Clearing - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Terra (56)
Treetop Clearing - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTreetop Clearing - Page 3 I_voting_barTreetop Clearing - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Soara (49)
Toby (20)
Elektra (19)
Filou (16)
Sayuri (14)
Titanium (12)
Adolpha (5)
Kaiden (4)
Most Viewed Topics
Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing
The Interview
Faolán's Biography
Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
- F I L O U -
✦ || Elektra || ✦
Toby's Biography
Biography Tutorial
The life of a loner
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Treetop Clearing

Go down 
+4
Soara
Filou
Sayuri
Faolán
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

Treetop Clearing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Treetop Clearing - Page 3 20120229094857

Treetop Clearing is often called the pack border. It isn't claimed by the pack, and this is where most wolves find themselves before they join. Many land-claiming howls can be heard from here, as well as many scent marks. This is where most of the Spies go to watch out for danger.

Predators: Bears, cougars, coyotes, eagles, owls

Prey: Rodents, deer
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Toby

Toby

Your Wolf
Name: Toby
Mate:
Location in RP:

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 10:10 am

Toby perked his ears, dragging his golden orbs to the lighter she wolf, the one who had first noticed him standing by the tree. 

"Toby, We aren't mad at you. We aren't going to hurt you. You haven't even trespassed, this is just outside of the territory. Would you like to come out? I know the alpha would like to meet you. You look like you could use a good meal and a place to sleep tonight."

Her words surprised him at first, so he had not trespassed? He wasn't in trouble? He was safe? This sent relief over the young pup, spreading ease over him as the femme mentioned food and a safe place to sleep. Since he was weeks old he was stuck eating the dead prey and leftovers from a fox... The mention of real food made his stomach grumble, but he cleared his throat to cover it up and only managed to answer a single word. "Oh." Toby's attention was momentarily distracted as the other female turned and trotted off to the male, leaving Toby and the gentle fae alone for only a moment, before she, too, slowly started to walk away. Toby faltered, narrowing his eyes and glancing back into the forest where he had just come from, but in the end Toby found himself reluctantly hobbling after the female.

Last edited by Toby on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soara

Soara

Your Wolf
Name: Soara
Mate: none

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:17 pm

To her great relief, Soara noticed that Toby was following her. Slowly, she crossed the clearing. She noticed how lopsided the pup's gait was due to his missing leg, but he seemed to get around pretty well. She started thinking about what she would say to the alpha. 'Maybe something like... This is Toby. He's in need of a good place to stay,' she thought to herself. She approached Faolan slowly, glancing back at the pup. For a moment, she just couldn't spit it out. She took a second to collect herself.

"This is Toby. He's in need of a good meal and a place to sleep," she told him. "I found him behind the oak tree," she explained, gesturing in the direction of the tree. "He's all on his own."

She looked pleadingly at Faolan. She may have been private, but she was still a very sensitive wolf.
Though she had only known the pup for a few minutes, Soara wanted to make sure that he was safe and well cared for. No pup deserved to be alone. She was amazed that Toby had survived this long. After all, he wasn't even six months yet and he only had three legs.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:46 pm

Faolan somehow let himself drift off, and before he knew it Soara and Terra were bringing the pup forward. He didn't even look at the she-wolves as they spoke; his mind was on the three-legged pup. After a while, he replied, "Toby, I am Faolan, and I'm assuming you'd like to join us?"
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf
Name: Terra
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:58 pm

>>------------------->TERRA<-------------------<<
Without a sound, Terra watched as Faolan looked at the pup coming towards him. He didn't seem to notice Terra's actions, but that was fine to her. He was already addressing the pup:

"Toby, I am Faolan, and I'm assuming you'd like to join us?"

Terras muscles unclenched when the Alpha offered the pup a place in the pack so easily. If this had been her old place, the youth would have been chased off into the nasty and cruel unknown, probably left to die in that miserable place.
But here, everything was so much easier. Terra immediately liked Soara for her calm gentleness towards Toby, and Faolan seemed very accepting. With all these thoughts rushing through her skull, a question popped into Terra's head...
When are we going to see the den?
Her tail began to wiggle at the tip at this thought. The idea of seeing her possibly permanent home was rather thrilling. Plus, Toby probably was hungry. But Terra just sat, and didn't say a word.

>>------------------->*<-------------------<<
Back to top Go down
Kaiden

Kaiden

Your Wolf
Name: Kaiden
Mate: None
Location in RP:

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am

The soft patch of land lightly brushed the males pads while he glided through the land. The ground around him was covered in blades of light green. Kaiden came to a stop beneath a tree that was tall as the rest. Lifting his valiant crown to the sky, his cold green stare saw groups of white puffs in the air moving gently through the atmosphere.
"What a beautiful and quiet land" thought Kaiden.
Taking his gaze away from the sky he glanced around him, his nose sniffing around for any scents that were nearby. Kaiden's hackles slowly perked, and both his ear lobes raised. The male caught a scent of a group of wolves somewhere not far from where he was resting.
Kaiden wondered what he should do, he had two choices: flee from this land or approach the wolves and introduce himself to the pack and hope they don't attack him. He let out a long sigh having a moment of silence. Finally made his choice Kaiden raised his head in determination,
"I'm going to kindly introduce myself" he mumbled.
The brute knew if he stayed alone he wouldn't be able to survive, but with a pack he could live a little longer, if they don't attack him of course.Without another thought, Kaiden scampered off to the destination he thought the pack would be at.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treetop Clearing   Treetop Clearing - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Treetop Clearing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of the Marisan :: Roleplay :: Other RP Locations-
Jump to: