Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a wolf roleplay in the forests of Germany.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Treetop Clearing
Official Joining Thread EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Kaiden

» Alliteration Sensation
Official Joining Thread EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm by Soara

» The Interview
Official Joining Thread EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm by Titanium

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
Official Joining Thread EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Kaiden

»  The life of a loner
Official Joining Thread EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am by Terra

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Faolán (81)
Official Joining Thread I_vote_lcapOfficial Joining Thread I_voting_barOfficial Joining Thread I_vote_rcap 
Terra (56)
Official Joining Thread I_vote_lcapOfficial Joining Thread I_voting_barOfficial Joining Thread I_vote_rcap 
Soara (49)
Toby (20)
Elektra (19)
Filou (16)
Sayuri (14)
Titanium (12)
Adolpha (5)
Kaiden (4)
Most Viewed Topics
Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing
The Interview
Faolán's Biography
Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
- F I L O U -
✦ || Elektra || ✦
Toby's Biography
Biography Tutorial
The life of a loner
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Official Joining Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

Official Joining Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Joining Thread   Official Joining Thread EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:03 pm

» « » «

ஜ .: աoɭvɛʂ of ʈɦɛ ɱɑriʂɑŋ :. ஜ
............https://marisan.rpg-board.net

Hello there, fellow newcomer. I am Faolán, Alpha of the Wolves of the Marisan. This is no normal place for a wolf. This is Germany, and we are the only pack of wolves who live here. We live in a harsh climate with heavy snow in the winter, and the dry season in the summer. Life here isn't what you -- or any wolf -- would expect. So will you join us or collapse in this deadly climate?

Our pack is unlike any other pack. In most packs, the medics are few. Here, that is the opposite. The pack believes that healing is what best keeps the pack alive, and without them we'd perish. The leader of all the medics -- shaman included -- is the mage. The mage has equal authority over the pack, leading it alongside the Alpha. Our pack is based on healing, and all who speak out against it will be chased away in fear.

There are many things to do on our website. These things will keep you entertained and well interested in the pack. There is, of course, roleplay, contests, games, the chatbox, and many other things to keep you on your paws! If you gain the privilege, you'll have the option for your wolf to have a little companion. It doesn't exactly count as a daemon, only because the others will be able to communicate to it in the roleplay!

» « » «

Information

Pack Name: Wolves of the Marisan
Pack Website: https://marisan.rpg-board.net
Pack Creation Date: 5-18-2013
Pack Symbol:
Pack Members: 1
Males: 1
Females: 0
Pack Colors: Dark grey and all shades of green
Pack Song: To be decided
Pack Motto: To be decided
Pack Banner: https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/b6c2eq.png
Pack Poem: To be decided
Pack Signature: To be decided

» « » «

History

What is this whole Marisan thing about? Well, I'll tell you. It's all in the pack's history...
The first wolf to have ever set paw in Germany was a wolf by the name of Marisa. She was a great healer at such a young age, and behind her followed Soran, the great male wolf. They found and claimed the locations the Marisan still owns today, and they named the area Marisan. Why not Soran? Well, that is because the two wolves believed that healing was more important than anything else, and Marisa was a healer, not Soran. So, they started a pack called the Wolves of the Marisan, the only pack to ever live in Germany. So, will you be a part of Marisa's legend?

» « » «

Laws of the Marisan

Respect everyone here
I do not care if someone is mean to you in rp. Do not take it personal. But, in ooc (out of character) you must be respectful to everyone. No matter their rank, name, or anything. I do not want to find out that someone has been bullying someone else. And that's final. If you are having a conflict, pm me (I won't me mad) and I'll do my best to sort it out.

Stay active!
Please try to stay active, logging in once a day would be great. However, if your going on vacation (etc) and do not have access to a computer or internet, please request an EFA and you won't have to worry. But, do not request an EFA if you know you're never going to log in again--EFA's last for 3 months maximum.

Leaving the pack
It is ok if you leave the pack. I understand. But, please do not stop logging in and keep everyone guessing. You must either say that you are leaving via post or pm. It's just easier for me that way. I won't be mad if you leave; everyone will be sad instead. So please, don't be afraid to tell me that you are leaving and just tell me.

No SPAM!
SPAM means stupid, pointless, annoying, messages. Don't do it. It's a waste of time and everyone hates dealing with it. On this website, spam means posting under three words in your posts (unless its a game), posting less than two sentences in your rp posts, double posting, etc. More definitions of spam can be found on the website.

Our site if for 12+
If you're younger than that, please take a look around the forum just to make sure if suits your comfortably level. Cursing is allowed; just not in every post. And no saying inappropriate words for yes, there are smaller kids on here. All ages are welcome.

Please use correct English
English is the only language allowed on the website, and you must use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I understand if you're not a complete English speaker, so it's ok if you make these mistakes as long as you're trying your best. And, please don't use text chat (unless in the chatbox); we should not see: & de she-wolf ran thru de 4est on her skoutin misson. None of that. It gets annoying and incredibly hard to read your posts.

Joining
If you'd like to join, I would like for you to know that signing up on the site is mandatory. No exceptions. If you're delayed need your parents' permission to sign up or whatever, please do it as soon as possible, because we're all waiting for you on our forum! Thanks for reading the rules; the secret words is flower (this can and will change).

» « » «

Ranks Please note that updates for this part of the thread will be constantly delayed.

Alpha: He is the leader of the pack. He is the only one, and he shares his authority with the Mage. He is the main decision-maker of the pack, down to what land is his to who eats the kill and in what order.

Alpha: Faolán ♂ active (Razberry)

Mage: She is the leading healer of the entire pack. She shares her authority with the Alpha, but she lets the Alpha do most of the decision-making. She teaches the others how to heal and what herbs to use, and she is also the spiritual leader and organizes most ceremonies. There is only one Mage.

Mage: -None yet, must be earned-

Assistant: This is the third in command after the Alpha and Mage. They have earned this rank and have lots of respect. There are only two, one male and one female. They are often the Alpha and Mage's pups, or they found the pack and have earned this rank over time.

Male Assistant: -None yet, must be earned-
Female Assistant: -None yet, must be earned-

Hier: This is most likely the Alpha/Mage/Assistant's pup. They have grown to an age where they have began training, and they answer any questions anyone may have. They are almost like the deltas of the pack.

Hier: -None yet, must be earned-

Medic: These are the healers of the pack. They heal all the sick/wounded wolves, and the lead healer is often called the Shaman. They have lots of respect for the pack believes that they have the most important rank.

Shaman: -None yet, must be earned-
Medic: -None yet, be the first!-

Elder: They are the old wolves of the pack. They have served the pack well and are often the teachers/nannies of the pack. They love to spend time with the pups and yearlings, and they often tell stories.

Elder: -None yet, be the first!-

Private: They are a combination of both the warriors and the hunters of the pack. All members of this rank to have the strengths and weaknesses, though. There is one leader of this rank -- and that wolf is often called the General.

General: -None yet, must be earned-
Private: -None yet, be the first!-

Spy: They are a combination of the scouts/messengers/spies of the pack. They all run around the territory and report back to the higher ranks what they see. The leader of this rank is often called the Assassin.

Assassin: -None yet, must be earned-
Spy: -None yet, be the first!-

Youth: They are a combination of the pups and the yearlings of the pack. They have yet to take their rightful place in the pack. They always are getting into trouble, but the pack loves them anyway.

Youth: -None yet, be the first!-

Omega: The Omegas always have to do the unwanted chores around the pack. They help out with the other ranks (except healing) and are often addressed as the bottom of the pack.

Omega: -None yet, be the first!-

Pack Friend: They are the pack friends of the pack. They are not allowed to roleplay or participate in most contests.

Pack Friend: -None yet, be the first!-

» « » «

Other Packs

Alliances:

The Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn
http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Rivals:

None yet

» « » «

Applications

Joining Application
All are free to join, just be sure to fill out every slot.

Code:
[u]Joining Application[/u]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]WQ Username:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put WQ user here-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Wolf's Name:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put wolf's name here-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Wolf's Gender:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put wolf's gender here-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Wolf's Age:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put wolf's age here-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Wolf's Desired Rank:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put wolf's desired rank here-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Why You Want That Rank:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put reason for rank here-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Activity:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put your activity level here (out of ten)-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Joining Reason:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put your joining reason here-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Secret Word:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put secret word here-[/color]

Pack Friend Application
Remember, pack friends don't have as many privileges as a regular member.

Code:
[u]Pack Friend Application[/u]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]WQ Username:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put WQ user here-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Wolf's Name:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put wolf's name here-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Wolf's Gender:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put wolf's gender here-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Joining Reason:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put your joining reason here-[/color]

Alliance/Rivalry Application
Please pm me if your pack closes or shuts down so I can take it out of this thread.

Code:
[u]Alliance/Rivalry Application[/u]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Alliance/Rivalry[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put ally or rival here-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Pack's Name:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put pack's name here-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Pack Link[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put pack's link here-[/color]
[b]ஜ[/b] [i]Alliance/Rivalry Reason:[/i] [color=#96e6c9]-Put your alliance/rivalry reason here-[/color]

» « » «

Copyright & Thank You

Please respect everything in this topic. Do not use anything we have in this pack, because it belongs to this pack unless it says otherwise. If you'd like to use something (ex. German plot, powerful medics, etc) please pm me first and ask. I worked hard with this pack, and I do not want any ideas or themes stolen.

This pack and the themes/ideas are (c) to me, Razberry. Once again, no melons were eaten in the coding of this thread. =3

Thank you for taking the time to read through this thread, and I do hope you decide to join. If you don't, please consider it, and we'll have open arms if you do decide to join.

After posting your joining application or pming it to me, please wait until I have accepted you before signing up on the website. Thanks, and I hope to see you around!

» « » «

Last edited by Faolán on Thu May 30, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net
T O B Y

PostSubject: Re: Official Joining Thread   Official Joining Thread EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:39 pm

Joining Application
WQ Username: Erm, I had one but it kinda got deleted -.-
Wolf's Name: Toby
Wolf's Gender Male
Wolf's Age Five months old
Wolf's Desired Rank Youth
Why You Want That Rank Because he isn't old enough to take on any other rank
Activity I guess a 7, I try to get on every day but sometimes that isn't possible with my complicated schedule
Joining Reason Well, my brother told me about this pack a while ago and I had decided to join, but I only just figured out a character recently so here I am
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf
Name: Terra
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Official Joining Thread   Official Joining Thread EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:01 am

Best of luck being accepted, Toby!
Back to top Go down
Filou

Filou

PostSubject: Re: Official Joining Thread   Official Joining Thread EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:32 pm

(That wasn't very intelligent of you to ask to sign up when you're about to go on EFA -.- You derp)
Hope you get accepted, Toby!
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Official Joining Thread   Official Joining Thread EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Accepted Toby! Just tell me the secret word (located in the rules) before I'll allow you to sign up~
Back to top Go down
T O B Y

PostSubject: Re: Official Joining Thread   Official Joining Thread EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:33 pm

Oh yes, the secrete word is Flower! Sorry, I forgot the secrete word on my application... Annnd thank you for accepting me and for the good luck, Terra and Filou!
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Official Joining Thread   Official Joining Thread EmptyThu May 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Lol it was my fault; I always seem to forget something when I make an application. =P Anyways, you may sign up now.
Back to top Go down
Terra

Terra

Your Wolf
Name: Terra
Mate: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Official Joining Thread   Official Joining Thread EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Welcome to the pack, Toby. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Joining Thread   Official Joining Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Joining Thread
Page 1 of 1