Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a wolf roleplay in the forests of Germany.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Treetop Clearing
SPAM and Posts EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Kaiden

» Alliteration Sensation
SPAM and Posts EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm by Soara

» The Interview
SPAM and Posts EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm by Titanium

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
SPAM and Posts EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Kaiden

»  The life of a loner
SPAM and Posts EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am by Terra

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Faolán (81)
SPAM and Posts I_vote_lcapSPAM and Posts I_voting_barSPAM and Posts I_vote_rcap 
Terra (56)
Soara (49)
Toby (20)
Elektra (19)
Filou (16)
Sayuri (14)
Titanium (12)
Adolpha (5)
Kaiden (4)
Most Viewed Topics
Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing
The Interview
Faolán's Biography
Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
- F I L O U -
✦ || Elektra || ✦
Toby's Biography
Biography Tutorial
The life of a loner
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

SPAM and Posts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

SPAM and Posts Empty
PostSubject: SPAM and Posts   SPAM and Posts EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:28 pm

We all know what SPAM is... right? If not, it means "Stupid, Pointless, Annoying, Messages". How do we know if your posts and private messages are SPAM? Look below.

-Have less than 3 words
-Roleplay posts have less than 2 sentences
-All that's in the post is an image or smileys
-CAPITAL LETTERS, blinding colors, rainbow colors, and many exclamation or question marks, etc. (!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?)
-Double posting more than twice a week
-Going off topic

So we all see that this is SPAM. How do we prevent it? Easy. Just don't do it. If you catch someone SPAMing before I catch it, report it. Don't say "Please try to stay on topic". That is a form of backseat moderating, and you may NOT do it. Only the Alpha and Mage, and Assistants have moderating powers. If you do not have one of those ranks and see someone SPAMing, PM on of them as soon as possible. In fact, PM the Alpha. That person is the most active and will be there. If someone is SPAMing your inbox, let me know instantly.
Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net

SPAM and Posts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of the Marisan :: General :: Rules & Requirements-
Jump to: