Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Welcome to the official Masisan Pack website! I am happy to see that you are visiting and please feel free to look around! You are more than welcome to sign up and join the fun, but I prefer you post in the joining topic first. Once you register, please read through the rules to keep you out of trouble. I hope to see you around!
Wolves Of the Marisan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a wolf roleplay in the forests of Germany.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Treetop Clearing
The Den EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 am by Kaiden

» Alliteration Sensation
The Den EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm by Soara

» The Interview
The Den EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm by Titanium

» Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
The Den EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:40 am by Kaiden

»  The life of a loner
The Den EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:52 am by Terra

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Faolán (81)
The Den I_vote_lcapThe Den I_voting_barThe Den I_vote_rcap 
Terra (56)
Soara (49)
Toby (20)
Elektra (19)
Filou (16)
Sayuri (14)
Titanium (12)
Adolpha (5)
Kaiden (4)
Most Viewed Topics
Alliteration Sensation
Treetop Clearing
The Interview
Faolán's Biography
Kaiden | Runaway Monarch
- F I L O U -
✦ || Elektra || ✦
Toby's Biography
Biography Tutorial
The life of a loner
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Den

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf
Name: Faolán
Mate: None yet.
Location in RP: Treetop Clearing

The Den Empty
PostSubject: The Den   The Den EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:41 pm

The Den Wolf_den_fws_600x300

This is the pack's main den. It is well hidden and predators cannot easily find it, as well as lone wolves. Only pack members can find it, otherwise it is very hard to find. It has a small opening (which only one wolf can fit through at a time), but the inside is large and can fit many wolves comfortably. There is a small creek nearby so the wolves don't have to travel far for water.

Predators: Bears, coyotes, eagles, foxes

Prey: Rabbit, fish (in creek), squirrels, chipmunks

Back to top Go down
https://marisan.rpg-board.net
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

The Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den   The Den EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:38 pm

Faolan walked into the creek. He looked at his reflection and smiled. He couldn't believe he had re-found this place... the den... He suddenly looked up. What if I can't find the den again? he wondered. He began to trot around for it.

After hours and hours of searching, Faolan walked up to a tree and laid down under it. He couldn't believe he couldn't find the den after... what? Living there all his life? But, he hadn't been in the spot after a while, and he looked up at the night sky.

He froze. He heard something. Something up above. He looked around at the sky, and finally looked in front of his paws. There was an owl. He tilted his head and smiled. He loved owls.

"Hello there, owl," he said.

"Hello Faolan," the owl replied, "I'm Athena."

"Wait... you know my name?"

"Yes, of course. I'm an owl. We know all."

"Well... if you know all... would you happen to know where a nearby den is? "Faolan asked, getting his spirits up again.

"Yes, follow me," Athena said as she took flight. Faolan followed her and soon saw the den. He nodded to her in thanks and curled up and fell asleep.

"I'll be around," Athena said after he had fallen asleep. She took flight to the night sky.

(Edit.)

Faolan awoke to a distant howl. Some sort of loner? he wondered. He stretched and took off to the direction the sound came from.

>>Le Treetop Clearing<<

Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

The Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den   The Den EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:40 pm

Faolan trotted into the den area, happy he could show his brother the place they were born. He looked around... no earthquakes had destroyed this place yet. He sighed in relief. He couldn't believe this place was still here after the earthquake that destroyed everything he knew... a chill went down his spine. Do not think of that! he reminded himself. She shook off the thought and looked behind him, waiting for the others to show up.
Back to top Go down
Filou

Filou

The Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den   The Den EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:39 pm

The ebony brute arrived on the scene with a large grin etched onto his maw. After all of these years, after all of this time, he had been reunited with his brother and had found his home. The place felt natural to him, a little different with the lack of and different members, but it was still the same. He breathed in eagerly, sniffing around for a moment and pausing, glancing back at Faolán. "Just like I remember it." Filou murmured, nodding his head towards the scene as he sat back on his haunches lazily, awaiting the arrival of Sayuri. Just then he remembered that she was blind and his ears flattened, with her it didn't seem at all like she had that disability, she seemed like a regular canid and Filou kept forgetting her blindness. With a grunt he stood up and peered into the trees, ready to go and help her if that was needed though he didn't want to do so and offend her.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

The Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den   The Den EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Faolan looked at his brother and say him enter the den area, and he looked around also. He looked at Filou when he spoke, and a few moments later re responded, "Yeah, I can't believe this place is still here." He yawned out of pure boredom, and he went and sat down under a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

Sayuri

Your Wolf
Name: Sayuri
Mate: She has no one
Location in RP: Main Den

The Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den   The Den EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:51 am

I entered the territory continuing to follow their scents until it led me to where Filou stood. I felt the breeze in my fur and moved my head around though I could not see I tried to imagine what the area would look like. To some it may have looked strange, a blind wolf moving her head about as if she could see but to me it was comforting. Just going by what I felt and smelt I was able to create a visual in my head of what the den area looked like. Of course my visuals were never right but they provided amusement for me and had a somewhat calming effect. My ears perked as I heard a loud howl "Faolan it sounds as if a new wolf has arrived" I did not wish to be rude but I had a request "If you wouldn't mind I'd prefer to stay here" I didn't give the reason for I didn't want them to think of me as weak.
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

The Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den   The Den EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Faolán looked over at Sayuri as she entered the den area, so he greeted, "Glad to see you, Sayuri. This is the main den." He listened to her words, and it made sense that he heard the slightest sound of a howl. He looked in the direction it seemed to come from. The pack border. He looked back at her when she made her request. "I don't blame you for not wanting to go. I'll go," he said. He stood up and made his way towards the pack border.

>>Le Treetop Clearing<<
Back to top Go down
Adolpha

Adolpha

The Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den   The Den EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 am

I was walking hoping for a pack to join and if they would except me. I kept my ears perked up and my nostrils flared smelling for any sign of other wolves. I heard paw steps close by when i picked up there sent I excitedly ran towards it. I found a slight opening into a clearing  I entered it and I saw wolves every where I wonder who is the alpha.( sorry thanks for telling me I won't do it again.)

Last edited by Adolpha on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faolán
Alpha
Faolán

Your Wolf

The Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den   The Den EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:57 am

(Adolpha, please try to avoid the smallest amount of powerplaying, where you control someone else's wolf. And everyone's currently at the clearing.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Den Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den   The Den Empty

Back to top Go down

The Den
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves Of the Marisan :: Roleplay :: The Territory-
Jump to: